Sep 10, 2026

Books from the Backlog #202

 

Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread.  If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. This is a fun meme hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books!



Rue and the crew of the Spotted Custard return from India with revelations that shake the foundations of England's scientific community. Queen Victoria is not amused, the vampires are tetchy, and something is wrong with the local werewolf pack. To top it all off, Rue's best friend Primrose keeps getting engaged to the most unacceptable military types. Rue has family problems as well. Her vampire father is angry, her werewolf father is crazy, and her obstreperous mother is both. Worst of all, Rue's beginning to suspect what they really are... is frightened.







I STILL need to start this series, but I added Imprudence by Gail Carriger to my TBR pile in May of 2018...two years after its release. So yes, I likely forgot to add this to my Goodreads when I got it! Lol. I am notoriously bad about doing this and I STILL do it! Lol. I enjoyed The Parasol Protectorate series and this was spinoff of that one that follows Alexia's daughter (if I am remembering correctly!). I still plan to read it at some point!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!