This week's question is: How much do online reviews shape what you pick up next?
MY ANSWER: Hmm...it depends by what we mean as "online." I used to take in account what all the bloggers were saying about books and it would help me determine if a book as for me or not if I was on the fence. I guess I should say, I looked to reviews largely when I was on the fence or curious about a book. If there was ever a book I wanted to read, I would read it no matter the reviews. There were times I would actually skip reviews on books I wanted to read when I hadn't read them yet. It's more that I know I want to read it and I don't want any opinion influencing me.
So basically, I looked to reviews when there was a book I was curious about or debating about and needed some help in making an informed decision! Lol.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!