May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post hosted by Kirsti over at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

This week I got from A.P. Fuchs 3 books to review:


Discovery of Death
Memories of Death
Life of Death

Then I also bought:

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

I already read this as an e-ARC but I had to have my own copy to cherish forever since it was so amazing!


Dark Descendant by Jenna Black

Then I also got some stuff that I bought from Kim Harrison's shop Vampiric Charms just before it closed:


I got a Pizza Piscary's T-shirt and 2 new charms to add to my bracelet that I bought when it first came out. My new charms are the Tomato--the second charm from the left and the blue Butterfly--second charm from the right! Love them! Now I have more on my bracelet for next time I see Kim! She's probably one of the very few authors that I buy the most stuff from when she has it!!

I also bought some other book related goodies, but since they're a gift for one of my friends, and I'm not sure if she checks my blog out or not, I can't say what they are since I want them to be a surprise for her graduation gift! But they're book related! Was so glad they finally came, because for awhile it seemed like they were lost in the mail! I was totally freaking out! ;)

And that's what I got this week in my mailbox! What did you get?

10 comments:

  1. I still need to pick up a copy of The Goddess Test. :) I can't wait to add it to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished The Goddess Test. While I didn't think it was amazing, I did enjoy it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that star charm on your bracelt, i am pretty obsessed with stars, its really cool,

    enjoy your books,

    The Book Mystress, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover for the Goddess Test. So pretty--Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too got The Goddess Test...can't wait :)

    Great IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books this week. Those A P Fuchs covers are super creepy.
    I really have to get The Goddess Test everyone seems to love it.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dark Descendants looks really good! She looks like a kick-butt-taking-names type chick!

    I like your charm bracelet too, how neat!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to read The Goddess Test! It looks so good! I can never mind time to read it! Great other books! I like the shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh love that t-shirt! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also received The Goddess Test from netgalley and I went out to purchase my own copy b/c it was that good!

    Hope you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina @ Ladybug Storytime!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!