May 2, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

Deceived by the Others by Jess Haines (review to come at a later date)
Defiance by Lili St. Crow
Mercy Burns by Keri Arthur
Currently Reading:

Discovery of Death by A.P. Fuchs

What I Plan to Read this Week:

Life of Death by A.P. Fuchs
Memories of Death by A.P. Fuchs
She Smells the Dead by E.J. Stevens
Spirit Storm by E.J. Stevens

**I got the last two on Sunday morning and it didn't make it to my IMM post, but I plan to read these for review from the author this week as well!

Other Posts of Interest:

2 comments:

  1. I love the EJ Stevens covers. Can't wait to see what you think of them! Have a Great Week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week! Defiance and Mercy Burns are on my stack but I have to read the review books first. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!