May 11, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: Best Book Sidekicks! {Part II}


*in no particular order 


Hmm...I swear I did this post the first go-around but I guess not as I cannot find it in my post history. Oh well! That means I get to list all my top faves without worrying about repeats!



ARI & JANCO
Study trilogy by Maria V. Sndyer

 Okay, my first pick after seeing this topic was Janco! Looooove him in Maria's series, but I had to go with Ari and Janco on this one because they definitely are a team! So they count as 1 choice since they are a duo and are practically inseparable!



GIGHUL
Sabina Kane series by Jaye Wells 

 Okay, seriously, who can read this series and not LOVE Gighul? He is freaking awesome!! Loved this demon and never once thought I would say that about any demons in Urban Fantasy since not all of them tend to be nice. Even the demon hero can start off as an ass! Not Gighul though!



GILLIE GLLIESPIE
Ghost Hunter Mystery series by Victoria Laurie

 Gillie is freaking awesome! Of course I am saying that about all these sidekicks, because, hey, it's true! Gillie can be a total scaredy cat when it comes to investigating haunted houses, even though it's pretty much in his job description. While he can be a pain for MJ, he definitely brings on the comedic relief. Plus he's there for her when it counts! Gotta love that guy!



JENKS
The Hollows series by Kim Harrison

  Jenks is the ultimate sidekick! And probably my first fave! He's freaking hilarious! He's a good friend and good backup when things get a little dicey! This is one pixie you definitely want on your side!



GRIMALKIN
Iron Fey Chronicles by Julie Kagawa

I think Grimalkin is in the right spot to be called a sidekick. He tends to help out Meghan, Ash and Puck when it suits him. And while at times it seems like he's unhelpful--and yeah he probably is at that time!--he does come through in the end! Plus his interactions with Puck were always laugh out loud funny!!




   

1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!