Oct 22, 2015

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.


Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:


1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: If you could re-write a book which one would it be and what changes would you make? - Suggested by Go Book Yourself



MY ANSWER: Oh man...this question is HARD!! And it screams spoiler territory! Generally, I am usually accepting of books in the way they are written. Yes, endings could be better. And I suspect to see a certain book a LOT today, though it won't be included here. I didn't love said book's ending, but again, I accepted it. I like how authors write their books. Which is why I could never take part in fanfic.

But I guess one book's ending that I would want to change is Nocturne by Syrie James.

I loved this book! LOVED it! But the ending! Oh god...THAT ENDING KILLED A PIECE OF ME!! I want it back! Lol. So yeah, won't say what changes and all, to forgo the spoiler area, but if you've read it, you pretty much know what I mean about the ending! And what I would want changed! ;)
 
 
And because it has to be said, let's just let everyone on "TEAM GOOD" (because yeah...too many years have gone by and I've mentioned my crappy memory recall for details in books and such!) in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows live! Or at the very least, Hedwig and Dobby! Seriously Hedwig dying in the beginning killed me! From that moment on, I knew there would be nothing but tears from this book!

And while we're at it, Sirius doesn't die in the Order of the Phoenix either.

And Harry Potter spoilers are hardly spoilers anymore. The books have been finished for years, as have the movies. ;)







6 comments:

  1. Hey! Jess I want to change that in Harry Potter too, it's unnecessary death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The death seems to have worked, because you are still talking about it. LOL
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had a HP re-do in my post. If I had to pick *just* one, that's the one I'd pick...I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, I agree: No beloved pet murders in books, please! I like how you didn't give away any spoilers! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! High five for the Potter answer, Jessica! Thank you for stopping by my post earlier. Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!