1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc
"This morning she told a joke to make me feel better. She's tough and funny and caring. Beautiful. And that ass. Don't look at her ass, you idiot. It's the same ass you've seen a million times, so just forget about it because the last thing you need is to start remembering what it feels like. She really isn't Lillian, is she? She sort of is, Lillian, though, in all the best ways. No, that's wrong. I'm not looking for Lillian in Lily anymore, and I haven't since we've been on the run. It's strange, but I'm starting to wonder if it wasn't Lillian I loved. Maybe what I loved was the Lily in
AUTHOR: Josephine Angelini
PUBLISHER: Feiwel & Friends
GENRE: Modern Fantasy YA
RELEASE DATE: September 1, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week's question is: Ten Bookish Things I Want to Quit Or Have Quit
*in no particular order
SERIES I FELL OUT OF:
1. DOWNSIDE GHOSTS by Stacia Kane--not sure what really happened with any of these, but towards the end of the series, I started losing interest. I might have quit with two books left.
2. BLACK LONDON by Caitlin Kittredge--another series I lost interest in with two books to go. Not sure what happened.
3. PERSEPHONE ALCEMEDI by Linda Robertson--well I think this one was canceled, but since it's been too long since I've read them, I kind of gave up on it. I even donated the books awhile back.
AUTHORS I QUIT READING:
4. TRACEY O'HARA--for most of these it's sort of due to the author not writing anymore. That and other little things. I couldn't always get into the story. New characters sometimes throw me off after the first book, especially if I can't place where they were at in the first book. Sometimes they were so minor that I literally don't know them. Or they may have even been entirely new.
5. KASEY MACKENZIE
6. DAKOTA BANKS
7. LEE ROLAND
And because this topic is so hard, I'm stopping at 7! Lol. More than half, so yay!