1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc
"'That's not true.' She frowned and yanked a wayward strand of hair behind one ear. 'I do like you. Unfortunately. You and your stupid pretty face.'" Kindle loc. 51%*
*Quote comes from the eARC, therefore it and its location are not final.
TITLE: The Professor Woos the Witch
AUTHOR: Kristen Painter
PUBLISHER: Sugar Skulls Books
GENRE: Paranormal Romance
RELEASE DATE: October 8, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week's topic is: Top Ten Author Duos You'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together
*in no particular order
1. VICTORIA LAURIE & JULIET BLACKWELL--this would be so awesome! I love both of their mystery series! Even having one where all 4 of their main characters interact in a crossover to meet all crossovers would be incredible! Plus they're all paranormal mysteries, so it would be one helluva read!
2. DARYNDA JONES & NICOLE PEELER--this one would be awesome! Both of these authors write hilarious characters. A book with them both writing together would have me splitting sides!! Or peeing my pants! LOL!
3. SARA RAASCH & MORGAN RHODES--two epic fantasy series from fantasy authors! Together I am sure they would write a killer fantasy!!
4. CARA LYNN SHULTZ & DAWN METCALF--this is not the perfect pairing, as Cara's books are more paranormal kick-assery, where Dawn's are urban fantasy YA kick-assery. They have some shared traits and differences, but I think a combo of them would be epic!
5. NALINI SINGH & JEANIENE FROST--authors who write incredible awesome heroines and unbelievably hot heroes? Yeah, these two need together, yeah yeah yeah! ;)
6. LEIGH BARDUGO & HOLLY BLACK--okay, kinda cheating here, as at the signing with Leigh two weeks ago, she said she'd LOVE to write a book with Holly. And I could totally see that! I've only read a few of Holly's books, but together I think they could really write a masterpiece!
7. MARIA V. SNYDER & MARY E. PEARSON--ironically picked two fantasy authors who use a middle initial! Imagine how long that would look on the covers! LOL! But anyways, I love their fantasy series and I think together they would create a masterpiece!
8. BREE DESPAIN, JOSEPHINE ANGELINI, & MEG CABOT--okay, more cheating...I choose these three because I loved what they did with Greek mythology! I think together they'd totally change history!!
9. KENDARE BLAKE & DAWN KURTAGICH--these two could write one horrifying story!! And I would sooooo read it! And likely be scared senseless!!
10. SUSAN DENNARD & SARAH J. MAAS--these two are already besties, so I think they really need to write a book together. Once again, it will be nothing short of epic!