1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc
"Then, in a flash of silver, Helene's holding one knife to Marcus's neck and the other to his groin." p 77
TITLE: An Ember in the Ashes
AUTHOR: Sabaa Tahir
GENRE: Fantasy YA (did we say this is fantasy?)
RELEASE DATE: April 28, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week's topic is: 10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me
*in no particular order
1. THE FINAL INTERTWINED BOOK--as you all know, I was in tears and still am over the cancellation of Gena Showalter's Intertwined series. This is something that I won't ever get over I'm afraid.
2. THE FINAL WATCHERS BOOK--this series was doing so well, I thought. Then we had a novella and then nothing!! I am too scared to ask Veronica what's going on. Because I think the lack of new book or novella is answer enough.
3. ANOTHER NEPHILIM RISING BOOK--yeah...I think Jennifer said that this is one she won't likely be returning to. For the foreseeable future at least. I think she just has too much on her palette that this one is being sent to the closet for awhile. Which is sad, because I adored it!
4. TO PAUSE/FREEZE TIME--so I can catch up on the TBR pile of course!
5. GO WITHOUT SLEEP & STILL BE A FUNCTIONG HUMAN BEING--goes with the first one a bit in that I want to dismantle my TBR pile and read all the time I can!
AUTHORS I'D LOVE TO MEET:
6. MARIANNE CURLEY--because I LOVED her books as a teen! To meet her would be a dream come true! I've already met Amelia Atwater-Rhodes, so I hope this one can happen too!
7. J.K. ROWLING--duh! LOL!
8. KADY CROSS--looove her books! And I came sooo close in 2012 when she was to attend RT, but she got sick and couldn't come. :( ONE DAY!!
WORLD I WOULD LOVE TO VISIT:
9. HOGWARTS--duh! ;)
10. A LIBRARY OF MY VERY OWN--a place to shelve all my books! Belle's ought to be a good start! ;)