Mar 21, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Between the Spark and the Burn by April Genevieve Tucholke (4 stars)
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton (4.5 stars)
Lost by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC) (4.5 stars)
Reckoning by Veronica Wolff (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


DNF'd:

Once Upon a Dream by Liz Braswell (ARC)--DNF review to come at a later date


About to Start Reading:

Nightstruck by Jenna Black (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Straw King by Danielle Paige
Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke


Other Posts of Interest:






 

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Between The Sparks and The Burns. It's one of my favorite series. :)

    Majanka @ I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so many amazing things about Rebel of the Sands! I am excited for that one, glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy Wink Poppy Midnight :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read a Sneak Peak of Wink Poppy Midnight and was thoroughly confused. I pre-ordered a copy to pick up at the signing this weekend and hope the finished book makes transitions between narrators clearer. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Rebel of the Sands! Oh, man, you're not the first person I know who had DNF'd Once Upon A Dream. I really should read Wink Poppy Midnight before I come across any spoilers. Have a great week! Enjoy all the books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebel of the Sands is on my TBR right now. Should be starting it next week. Super excited about it! The other books on your list look fantastic too. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!