Sep 22, 2016

COVER COPY REVEAL--Sparks of Light by Janet B. Taylor

“The perfect blend of mystery, sci-fi, action, cute guys, romance, history and gorgeous Scotland.” Justine magazine on Into the Dim

For the first time in her life, Hope Walton has friends . . . and a (maybe) boyfriend. She’s a Viator, a member of a long line of time-traveling ancestors. When the Viators learn of a plan to steal a dangerous device from the inventor Nikola Tesla, only a race into the past can save the natural timeline from utter destruction. Navigating the glitterati of The Gilded Age in 1895 New York City, Hope and her crew will discover that high society can be as deadly as it is beautiful.

In this sequel to the dazzling time-travel romance Into the Dim, sacrifice takes on a whole new meaning as Hope and Bran struggle to determine where—or when--they truly belong.



EEP!! I looooved Into the Dim! It was such a fun read! Time travel books can be hit or miss for me, but I really liked this one! Naturally, I read it before I started taking my detailed and devout notes, so hoping that come next year I won't have a total memory fail. But odds are definitely against me! LOL! Especially considering I read it as an ARC! I'm in trouble! LOL! 

Sparks of Light will release August 1, 2017

Yup...definitely in trouble!! Just double checked Goodreads...I read Into the Dim in 2015!!! Send help!! Lol!



And check out the new paperback cover for Into the Dim! Definitely buying a copy of that one because I apparently can't help myself!



And the paperback will come out April 11, 2017


You can read my review of Into the Dim here.






2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Sparks of Light and you are right, that cover on the paperback is awesome. This is such a great series. Hope Book 2 doesn't disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh they matched the sequel cover to the paperback of Into the Dim, that's interesting. I loved ItD, so I'm super excited for SoL. Thanks for sharing ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!