- The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post.
- You create your own post using the post prompt.
- You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt.
- Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
- If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, like their name on the linky list to show some appreciation.
- The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
- It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
- As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed FOLLOW as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
This week's prompt is: What's Your Book Betrayal Story?
MY ANSWER: Well...I pretty much make anyone who wants to borrow a book sign a contract making them libel for all damages with blood...(LOL! Kidding! I don't loan books out! LOL!!! Everyone in my family is pretty much afraid to "borrow" one of my books, but they do take my recommendations and buy their own copies! Haha!).
But I guess my betrayal story was how Harlequin Teen strung me along for years...YEARS saying that an Intertwined 4 would be releasing soon. Every year Goodreads would change the release date by another year. And then finally, I met Gena Showalter in 2014, I believe, and I received the devastating news. The Intertwined series...was no more! It was heartbreaking! The most dreadful news to ever enter my ears!!
Of course I then proceeded to tell her should she ever want to self publish a finale, I'd buy it. I would even proofread/beta read it for her! LOL! Though at this point I do truly believe I will never get my conclusion. She said everyone would've gotten their HEA, but sometimes, it's not quite good enough, because I wanted to know HOW!!
So in a way, that was my first book betrayal story...that a publisher could cancel a series indefinitely. (My first experience with that, actually had a happier ending, a series was canceled but like 5 years later, sales did better and a finale was born!!!).
Okay this was my sad attempt at making a grave marker for my beloved series! Clearly I am too distraught--and untech-savvy or artistic--to create something better! LOL!