Sep 4, 2016

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


Another good week! I added a wee bit to my TBR pile, but not too much. Which is always a good thing! LOL!

Here's what I bought:

A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir--a keeper copy since I read the ARC and dear god the wait until 2018 will be disastrous! I hope it's early 2018! LOL!


For review I received:

Love by Alyssa Rose Ivy--cannot wait to see how this one ends!!


THANK YOU Alyssa!!


And that's it! I plan to hit the bookstore either today or tomorrow for all those Labor Day sales!! B&N sent me 40% off coupon that is BEGGING to be spent!! LOL! Wish me luck (because I may in fact need it!)!




16 comments:

  1. Have fun shopping for books! Wish I hand a coupon...lol. Happy reading!

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover for Love is fantastic!! Have fun shopping :D Labour Day sales are awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm an old follower too!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa Rose Ivy! Can't wait to finish this series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't love A Torch Against the Night, but I know I'm in the minority! I hope you love your new books, Jessica. =)

    Have a great week!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoohoo for the 40% OFF coupon! Hope you find some awesome books tomorrow!
    Miranda @ Miranda's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read A Torch Against the Night!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Torch! I didn't love it as much as the first one, but I still had to have the pretty for my collection! :D

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torch is on my wishlist too. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it bad that I feel no pull to read A Torch? I'll try to eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to read the torch so bad but I don't have my copy yet ! :( hopefully will soon though !

    Nejoud Is Currently Reading

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you enjoy Torch! Is it bad that I haven't read An Ember yet? I own it, it's sitting pretty... but I keep putting it off. I just hear such amazing things and it intimidates me for some reason.

    Enjoy reading!
    Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pink/purple hue of Love!
    Enjoy all your books :)
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still need to read An Ember in the Ashes. Glad you enjoyed the second book in the series. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am dying to read new Sabaa Tahir! Enjoy all, Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!