Sep 11, 2016

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


Another nice quiet week in the bookish world, which is a good thing for my TBR pile! LOL! Really I only added 1 book to my stack, plus a keeper copy and some "pretty" copies!

 And the Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich--keeper copy
The Wolves of Mercy trilogy UK set by Maggie Stiefvater--I saw this at HPB during the LAbor Day sale and thought I'd really like it because I thought the UK copies were so pretty! sadly, they don't have the shimmer that the individual copies had, as I had Forever in that kind of format, but the covers are still pretty! Plus it came down to $12, and I couldn't pass up the deal!
Miss Frost Ices the Imp by Kristen Painter--it looks like I'm no longer apart of the review team since I don't participate in Facebook, sigh...but still can't wait to read this one!


And that was my haul! Only 1 book to read out of all these! LOL! What did you all get?





18 comments:

  1. Bummer that the other wolves of mercy falls books had no shimmer. Happy reading, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's some nice ones there! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That boxset is really pretty. I hope you enjoy all of these.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these before, but And the Trees Crept In looks really good.
    I hope you enjoy your books! Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray for books! I've heard great things about And the Trees Crept In so I really hope you love it! :D

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Box Set looks great. You got some great books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like only your HPB has UK copies, I still haven't seen one at my local ones! Enjoy Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, that Stiefvater boxed set is SO gorgeous. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have And The Trees Crept In, I am looking forward to reading it. Enjoy your new lovies Jessica. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently read And the Trees Crept In. I thought it was good, but I really loved The Dead House a bit more!

    -lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, new books! I didn't enjoy And the Trees Crept In as much as I'd hoped, otherwise a keeper copy would be cool too to go with my ARC. It had some pretty great art direction!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  12. And The Trees Crept In looked creepy, but I'm intrigued at the same time! Great haul, I hope you have a great reading week!

    Thanks for stopping by :D

    Natasha @ Dreamland Teenage Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with Natasha. Happy reading.
    sherry @ fundinmental My Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  14. All great keeper copies. Love the Shiver series! And the Trees Kept in looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!