Sep 27, 2016

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by MizB of Books and Beat

Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.


"Not one second later, the ground shook beneath us.

Something else was on its way in.

Figured." Kindle loc. 73%*


*Quote comes from the eARC, therefore, it and its location are not final.









TITLE: Freed
AUTHOR: Amanda Carlson
PUBLISHER: Self
GENRE: Urban Fantasy

RELEASE DATE: September 20, 2016



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.



This week's topic is: Books on my Fall TBR Pile!

*in no particular order


 10. OF FLAME AND LIGHT by Cecy Robson--one of the many on my review pile.
9. MIDNIGHT HOUR by C.C. Hunter--yet another review book that I SO can't wait for! Dying to find out who Miranda winds up with!
8. THE WOMEN IN THE WALLS by Amy Lukavics--another BEA book that I didn't get to in time but still want to read! Including her first non-related book!


7. HEARTLESS by Marissa Meyer--a BEA book that needs to be read ASAP! I can't prioritize apparently when I want to read every book I own! LOL!
6. THE OPERATOR by Kim Harrison--one I've had for awhile as well that needs to be read! Eek!
5. TORN by Jennifer L. Armentrout--how is it that I have JLA books that are unread? It doesn't seem right!


4. THE RETURN by Jennifer L. Armentrout--see above, at number 5.
3. SIX OF CROWS by Leigh Bardugo--I can finally almost read this one! LOL! Technically I can start whenever, but again, sooooo behind on review books!!
2. A COURT OF MIST AND FURY by Sarah J. Maas--I had intended to read this one this week...but I don't think that's gonna happen.


1. DAUGHTERS UNTO DEVILS by Amy Lukavics--yeah, I need to start reading some of those scary books I have! Halloween is coming up and I still have no idea what book I am giving away!!





24 comments:

  1. What is coming at them? I need to get this book.

    Loved the list- your top two are on my MUST have like yesterday list.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be visiting you in the depths of the night, armed with a swag bag to STEAL your current TBR list. Most of the books on there have me twitching with need... Hope you enjoy them all:). I also like the sound of your TT this week - teasing! This is mine...
    https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/teaser-tuesday-27th-september-2016/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have been someone or something big coming their way! I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/09/teaser-tuesday-injustice-for-all-92716.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cover and snarky-sounding quote. Got me interested!

    Two teasers from me today, one from Lisa Graff, and one an upcoming release: https://wp.me/p3Nz8P-V5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, this topic is massively reminding me of all the books out there I want to read. The Women in the Walls comes out today and I am debating grabbing it for my Kindle. However, it will probably sit there forever unread so maybe I should hold off. I've heard mostly good things about Daughters Unto Devils. My husband always asks for a list of books to get me for Christmas so maybe I'll add that one on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're reading ACOMAF?? I'm here for you! And Im reading The Women in the Walls now

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're reading ACOMAF?? I'm here for you! And Im reading The Women in the Walls now

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, I need to read SIX OF CROWS by Leigh Bardugo, too! I should have added A COURT OF MIST AND FURY by Sarah J. Maas as well. Looks good, I just haven't got around to it.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strangely it makes me feel much better to see that you still haven't read some of these either. I was sort of starting to wonder if I was the only one who hasn't gotten around to Six of Crows and ACOMAF. And some of those Halloween books look amazing! I can't wait to see what you think!!!

    Mel @ Reviews In A Pinch

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you love Six of Crows! Devils onto Daughters sounds sooooo good! Enjoy all your Fall reading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They have both Amy Lukavic books at my library, I might have to check those out in October as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have quite a list there. Some of them look really interesting for me. Here's my link for today's teaser: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-1hx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm SO excited for Heartless!!! I've never heard of Daughters Unto Devils, but it looks awesome! Happy reading and happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Except for one title, these are all new to me, too! I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Six of Crows is such a good one! I hope you will love it too. I really need to get to ACOMAF myself. Of course, I'm dying to get my hands on Heartless as well! Nice picks, I hope you love them all!

    AngelErin @ Angel Erin's Book Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have just finished Heartless and.. there are no words! I hope I can write something more than I LOVED it when I write the review. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heartless look like a good read! It seems to be an a popular pick among other bloggers this week for their Fall reads.

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a good one. Thanks for visiting my blogs. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've seen Heartless all over the place today! It's one I'm excited for, too. Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't wait to see what you think of ACOMAF! Also, I'm reading Woman in the Walls closer to Halloween!!

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  21. HI!!! I'M BACK!!! At least I'm working on it. Anyway, you MUST read Six of Crows, it's amazing. I can't wait to dive into the sequel. I got it yesterday. I want to read The Women in the Walls and Daughters Unto Devils, too. They'd be perfect for this time of year. Too many book, not enough time! Hopefully I'll be around more now! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  22. I still need to catch up on the CC Hunter spinoffs! I also really want to read Heartless, The Operator, Torn, and A Court of Mist and Fury. There are some authors that I really love there!! Great list :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG ACOMAF.... its been months and I still think about that book regularly! So so good. And yay for The Return and Torn, both of those are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!