Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by MizB of Books and Beat.
Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.
"Gregor wanted me to kill him. I saw it in his eyes when he provoked me. He wanted nothing more than for me to take his life. But it was not a death wish. He was expecting a different outcome, and I needed to know what that outcome was." Kindle loc. 46%
TITLE: Forged in Fire
AUTHOR: Alyssa Rose Ivy
GENRE: Paranormal New Adult
RELEASE DATE: June 21, 2016
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week's topic is: Top Ten Favorite TV Shows of ALL Time!
*in no particular order
10. ROSWELL--three seasons was not enough! This one was so cool what with trying to keep the whole we're aliens thing from everyone except their inner circle. Government enemies chasing after them, alien enemies coming/appearing to chase after them! So awesome!
9. BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER--a beloved show that will always be missed. But I will admit it did go out beautifully! Still would've loved more though!
8. MOONLIGHT--one season nowhere even close to being enough! This was so awesome! A vampire private detective and there are more vampires hanging around the city. So amazing!
7. VERONICA MARS--I admit it. I came in wayyyy too late to the Veronica Mars game. The upside is that I didn't have to endure the repeated agony of having another beloved show canceled. It was already canceled, so I could only sniff at how we'd never get resolution out of season 3, but I will admit, that movie was FREAKING AWESOME! Absolutely what should happen with all canceled TV series! Note: CANCELED and not just ended with finality. Closure is necessary!
6. iZOMBIE--another Rob Thomas show, I am in love! This one is turning out to be pretty entertaining and I REALLY need to read those graphic novels.
5. SUPERNATURAL--a show that IMMEDIATELY caught my attention with the promo commercials wayyy back in 2005. My first thought was OH THAT LOOKS SO AWESOME! My second, I hope it makes it. :( Too many "supernatural" shows had flopped, see #8. But I am ecstatic to see season 12 to start up soon!! :D
4. SCOOBY DOO WHERE ARE YOU!--one of my beloved shows from childhood! All repeats of course! LOL! This was one of the first cartoons I remember watching with my grandpa and it became my favorite! Still is too! Scooby is just such a lovable dog!
3. A PUP NAMED SCOOBY DOO--ironically this one was before my time too. But only just! I remember watching the repeats on Saturday mornings! I loved it! Scooby and the gang as kids? So awesome! My mom would record them for me on the good ol' VCR! Oh god, I'm feeling my age again! LOL!
2. RUGRATS--ah, the 90s. The epitome of awesome cartoon shows! We have Nicktoons and of course the great line on Cartoon Network! Rugrats was one of my other early favorites. Probably a "my generation" favorite! LOL!
1. MAMA'S FAMILY--yet another older one, but one of my favorites! I never watched the Carol Brunette Show where this skit first came about. But I did watch this actual show (in repeat format). It was just so funny! I loved Vicki Lawrence (Mama) she was a riot! The first season was only so-so, but the seasons after that were hilarious! I still crack up with near tears watching a particular episode or two! Was so happy when they finally released the series DVD set, it was one expenditure I had to do! LOL!