Sep 14, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.
 
 
Sidelined demon summoner Kara Gillian has her hands full when dimensional rifts allow demons to cause widespread panic and destruction on Earth. These aren't the human-tolerant summonables she's known before, but demons from the far reaches of the demon realm.

Add three demonic lords with conflicting ambitions to the mix, and Kara has the perfect recipe for global disaster.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This series has gotten so wild over the years. Sadly I can't always remember the details either. I last read book 7 before my note taking. Not sure how many more there will be in this one either. But I can't wait!!!
 
AUTHOR: Diana Rowland
PUBLISHER: DAW
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: October 4, 2016
 
 
 
These stories will cover a whole range of characters from the Women of the Otherworld, and answer many mysteries and questions from the series. A vital and fantastic collection of stories, many of which will be brand-new, while others will have only appeared on the author's website.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love reading these short stories! I've only read a handful prior to the releases of these anthologies! So I'm enjoying them...even if I've fallen behind...again! 
 
 
PUBLISHER: Plume
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: October 4, 2016 
 
 
 
 

22 comments:

  1. I didn't know about Legacy of the Demon, but it sounds good and I'm going to check the series out! As for the Armstrong, I really enjoyed Otherworld Nights, so I should probably give this other anthology a go :)

    Thanks for sharing, here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the short stories too! They help keep the series fresh. Haven't seen the Legacy of the Demon series before, hope you like it.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these sound interesting. Book 7 though, thats a lot for me to catch up on.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these look great, and are series I've not read yet. I'll have to this Otherworld anthology. Great picks!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both seem pretty interesting. I've never read the Otherworld series, much less the other one. But I do hope you'll enjoy them. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only read the first book in the Women of the Otherworld series. Fail. I really enjoyed it though, so this anthology might be a fun way to wade back into things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, 7 books is a lot! I rarely read such long book series. I've never heard of these books, so thank you for sharing ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never read any of the Otherworld books, but I do love Armstrong's Summoner series. Have you read it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh Rowland, I have to try her at some point and Armstrong is always a good pick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yesss to the KArmstrong! And I need to read more of Rowland's work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely want to read Otherworld Chills, thanks for highlighting!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Demons! That short synopsis for Legacy of the Demon has Demon/Demonic 5 times! Must be about Demons! Ha. I hope you enjoy reading your picks this week, Jessica.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Kelley Armstrong! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never read KA's Otherworld books, but after reading my first novel by her earlier this year, I'm hooked on her writing. I also need to try Diana Rowland sometime!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh! I haven't heard of either of these, but the Kelley Armstrong one may be worth checking out! Thanks for sharing :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not too familiar with either of these books! Though I did like Armstrong's Age of Legends series. I hope you enjoy these books when you get a chance to read them!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved the cover to Legacy of the Demon!

    Here’s my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh both the books sound great! Nice picks!
    Here's my My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh both the books sound great! Nice picks!
    Here's my My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both of those sound like great reads. Legacy of the Demon has a cool cover. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both great picks! I need to read more Kelley Armstrong! It's been a long time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!