Jul 3, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 This week's question is: What book/books got a lot of hype but were a disappointment for you? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews
 
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Throne of Glass. Yup, I know. And I know, I've been told it gets better at the third book. But at the time I gave the first book a try (mostly because my friend got it for me for Christmas and I felt obligated to try it) and it was a dud, I was already in the belief that if I wasn't enjoying it, I shouldn't continue it. At least series wise, I might have been in that keep reading instead of DNFing stage of things.
 
That's the one that always comes to mind right away. Others...I might have to think longer on. Or when I see your posts I might be like, oh yeah, that one too! Lol.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!