Jul 17, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Do you bring along books when you go on a vacation? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Honestly, it depends where and what the vacation is. If I'm going on a "book" trip, i.e. bookish festivals or large book signings/gatherings...aka things that are likely not going to happen this year, :( then yes. I'm likely to bring one book or whatever book I'm already reading at that time.

Now if said vacation were something like Disney World...then most likely not. I mean, I'd still bring one with me, because I never travel without a book! Lol. Whether I'll read it or not is the question. My last trip to Disney World I woke up fairly early, to get myself to whatever park I wanted to be at an hour or so before it opened to basically wait for it to open and then I stayed there until it closed for the night! When I came back to my hotel I pretty much crashed and went to sleep for the next day's adventure.

So really, for that type of vacation I've no time to read. There's actually very little time for reading for "book" trips too, but I might squeeze a little bit more time in on those.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!