Jul 26, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Did anyone else feel like this week was extra long? And naturally the weekend just flew by? Lol. Work was realllly slow for me this week. The first time it was really dead since I started over a month ago. Hoping it was just a fluke week and things are back to busy. 

I've been stressingly checking the tracking on one of my UK orders and I am sad to say that in the month since it shipped, it has not moved. At. All. It left the UK around June 26 and while I understand that COVID has things in quarantine and it goes unreported, I'm starting to get freaked out. I received one of my international orders this week that shipped a week before this UK one and I am starting to get a little nervous. I check tracking every day, I even set up notifications to my email which I never do and sadly my email has been empty all week long. I'm already talking with the shipper but it's kind of a wait and see game at this point. And yes, I am in full panic mode over this.








But anyway, here's what I did get:


Caraval by Stephanie Garber--SLOVAKIAN EDITION! I tracked down a website that shipped to the US! Now I just have to wait for the multiple editions of Finale to release!



The Wicked King by Holly Black--Illumicrate edition!
The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black--Illumicrate edition!
 
 
My simple camera was most uncooperative with me, that or it was my lighting, so you can expect to see some bookstagram shots in the near future to see their whole beauty! I LOVE THESE!
 
 
 
 

Then I ordered this from the Hello Lovely Box Shop:
 
 
I mean really, HOW COOL IS THIS?!
 
 
 
 
Then I only ended up ordering one little thing from the Fae Crate sale and that arrived this week too:
 
 
It's The Wrath and the Dawn coin!!
 
 
 
And finally, I added one last book sleeve to my collection, though in my defense it's a mass market paperback size! I only had two other of these! LOL!
 
 
It's a VAMPIRE book sleeve! I got this one from Ardent Admirations!
 
 
 
 
And that was it for me this week! Nothing added to the TBR pile. Just a few collector's editions and other fun stuff! What did you all get?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!