Apr 23, 2021

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Do you do most of your blog work on a computer, iPad, or phone? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Complex Chaos)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Computer! I don't like trying to do my blogging on an iPad or phone. It's way too complicated to even try typing out all those posts on those keyboards! Even though I do have a mini keyboard I use with my iPad at times. 
 
Side note, on vacation, I usually just bring my iPad to keep up to date on emails and reading blog posts outside of memes and I use that to type out a comment or two OR if I somehow managed to finish a book while on vacation, I will type up a review and send it to my email to be formatted later on!
 
But yes, for the most part, it's my laptop for my blogging needs. But an iPad works in a pinch if I'm away from home!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!