Apr 6, 2021

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

I'm really enjoying this one so far! It's got that classic throwback to YA vampires, though this is definitely NA vampires. It just has more drinking and cussing and sexual innuendos. Lol.

 

"So this is happening. I'm having a conversation with a vampire, who I just saw kill a bunch of people, who's covered in blood and hidden in the shadows." p 111


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: In the Shadows
AUTHOR: Jill Nolan

PUBLISHER: Self
GENRE: NA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: April 8, 2019 (original ebook date)

 

 

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I'd Throw Myself Into the Ocean to Save

 

*I had to tweak the topic a little bit, while I may not enjoy a particular book I know it may be loved by others and plus, I could never willingly throw any book into the ocean. I'd likely throw myself in to save a favorite or two! And I am terrified of the ocean, so this is very telling!
**in no particular order

 

10. 13 TO LIFE by Shannon Delany--my first obsession! I saw it at my first RT and was immediately in love!
9. DEMON IN MY VIEW by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes--my first love, so yes, I'd sacrifice my sanity to save this one!
8. OLD MAGIC by Marianne Curley--my first Aussie author and one of my all time favorite reads!


7. NOCTURNE by Syrie James--one of my favorite retellings of The Beauty and the Beast! Refreshing and heartbreaking...if only that sequel ever happened!
6. OBSIDIAN by Jennifer L. Armentrout--adore this series, so yes, I'd do whatever possible to save this book!
5. CRAVE by Tracy Wolff--I'd save all of this series! It's the return of the vampire and I love love this series!





4. POISON STUDY by Maria V. Snyder--oh how I love this series!
3. IMMORTAL REIGN by Morgan Rhodes--if things had ended at Crystal Storm, I would've died! This book was the saving grave of my sanity...well a piece of it anyway! Lol!
2. KINGDOM OF THE WICKED by Kerri Maniscalco--really enjoyed this one last year, so yes, I'd gladly put myself at my worst fear to save it!



You all know by now which book I saved for #1...




1. CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber--I mean was there any doubts?


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!