Apr 18, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

Another week of the new normal and it was not fun. The week dragged for the most part. There wasn't enough to do to make the day go by faster. I've just hit one of those funks of the year where things are just boring. There's nothing to do. Nothing to look forward to. Although, I'm realllllly hoping next Saturday Independent Bookstore Day happens at my favorite indie store! They participated last year on the postponed date, so hopefully it will still go smoothly this year. Just have to make sure I know their opening time!


Here's what I bought this week:

You Love Me by Caroline Kepnes--keeper copy! I ordered it right at the end of last week so it didn't come until Monday! Of course now I have to have this new hardcover next to my two trade paperbacks, but that's what happens when a series you thought over gets back up again!
Near the Bone by Christina Henry--keeper copy! This one was super creepy in more ways than one so I HAD to have a copy on my shelves! Yay for adding to my shelves instead of TBR this week!


For review I received:

Shadow Dance by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)--already read and reviewed!
Not Your Average Hot Guy by Gwenda Bond (ARC)--an impulse decision...it's paranormal and compared to Darynda Jones and I just immediately agreed to review it...thus adding to the review pile instead of tackling it down to nothing so I can read my TBR series. Maybe after the summer?


THANK YOU Alyssa & St. Martin's Griffin!!



Then one of the pins I ordered earlier this month arrived! Plus a surprise bonus pin!!


Yes, I added another Caraval pin to my Caraval pin collection! It was just small enough to fit...and it was on sale...so yeah, there you go! I got it from Order of Chaos Pins Co. AND it came with this super cute Animal Crossing pin of a multi-colored teddy bear!


Then what came as a huge surprise was my Witchshadow preorder gift! I love these postcards of the characters! The art is just gorgeous!!


 

THANK YOU Tor Teen!!



And that was my haul for this week! What all did you get?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!