Apr 25, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

Well, this was another meh week. Nothing exciting happened. The best day of the week was yesterday naturally! I love Indie Bookstore Day! I got some good stuff from my favorite shop so it was worth the rainy trip! Oh and of course there was The Shadow and Bone premiere. I'm not a good binge watcher. I can't handle sitting still that long watching TV. I can usually do it for reading, so go figure! Lol. I'm liking the show so far, so I'll keep enjoying it one episode at a time!

 

Here's what I got yesterday, because literally the whole week was filled with nada!

 

Rule of Wolves by Leigh Barudgo--SIGNED! Good things come to those who wait! Lol!
The Initial Insult by Mindy McGinnis


Then I was very good and restrained when grabbing ARCs this time around and only grabbed these four!

Capture the Crown by Jennifer Estep
Whisper Down the Lane by Clay McLeod Chapman
Realm Breaker by Victoria Aveyard
Hello Cruel Heart by Maureen Johnson



Then I got some book goodies from Kim Harrison:

I got a ticket to the Ferris Wheel
a phone screen from The Drafter
a burning bunny card



And that was it for me this week! What did you all get?








 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!