May 5, 2024

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Another week has come and gone. Once again trying to avoid social media this weekend because of coastal events. It's seriously a never-ending battle! Otherwise the week was more meh. My work program is starting to get underway. Although our group is already struggling a bit with trying to setup meetings. We are 6 people all spread out through the US in all of the time zones! So trying to get a good meeting time underway has been challenging and just when we had a plan we forgot that Friday was our company's no meeting day so we couldn't meet then either! It will be an interesting program that's for sure! I mean we're doing everything through Teams and videos and chatting...so yeah, it's definitely different but I guess this is just the norm in a post-Covid world. Well, my B&N preorder did finally arrive! Not when I wanted it to, but I guess the week after it releases is better than 2 weeks after it releases. The only thing I can say is B&N is lucky I am vastly behind in this series! My Kohls order was another story. 3 days after it was supposed to be deliver, although it was never picked up by the carrier, Kohls declared it lost and has ordered a replacement. We shall see if that comes when they say, which is Wednesday. And you'll probably be hearing more crying from me as B&N does who knows what with my preorders for Tuesday! I guess the publisher took me off their list, which is odd because I could've sworn Entangled Teen knew to keep me on for anything Tracy Wolff related. So now I have to wait for my preorder of Sweet Nightmare to arrive and you pretty much know by now how B&N treats my preorders this year. I'm lucky if I get them at all! They are going to be hearing from me in October if this sh*tick keeps up! You all know what October is by now! Lol. And I will not be a happy reader if my books are not delivered promptly. I've already determined that I will go to the store on release day, which reminds me now that I ought to request that day off too. 

 

The week was a dull one as the only thing I got was last week's promised book. So if they hadn't delayed my book I would've had nothing this week. Is that a bright side? I'm not sure!

 

Archangel's Lineage by Naini Singh



What all did you get this week?







 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!