Jul 4, 2010

In My Mailbox

Got quite a few books this time around! Didn't get any in time for a post last Sunday for In My Mailbox, but I since then, I have bought quite a few! In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post brought to you by The Story Siren. The first book I got was one I actually WON! I won a contest for Alayna Williams' Dark Oracle!



















The rest of the books I got were bought ones, but they are still ones I am dying to read!!
Jocelynn Drake's Pray for Dawn





















Carrie Vaughn's Kitty Goes to War




















Chloe Neill's Twice Bitten

















And finally, Victoria Laurie's A Glimpse of Evil



















Quite a few books and 2 of them I found early! It might take awhile for me to get them and for me to decide which GREAT read I want to read first! This is the only downside about finding so many books at one time!



HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!


1 comment:

  1. Twice Bitten... *drools* Chapters isn't getting it until July 6 (which could be the actual release date) but I am so - so jealous that you are currently reading it. It is causing me pain. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!