Jul 13, 2010

News--Rachel Vincent


Time for a big fan girl squeal! Rachel Vincent has posted the ENTIRE first chapter of her next and final release in the Shifters series, from Alpha!! I am dying to read this book because the series is soooo amazing! One of my all time favorites. And the chapter! Oh, my god! It was sooo good. I almost regret a tiny bit reading it so soon because now I have to wait to read the rest!

I don't want to get into for spoiler purposes and spoilers to Shift, in case some people haven't read that one yet. But Rachel Vincent's series is a must read! If you love shifters--were-cats: panther-like creatures--lots of action, romance, witty barbs and writing that really grabs at you, making you feel all kinds of emotions, both good and bad, then this is the series for you!

Check out Rachel's website here

And for those dying to read the first chapter of Alpha, click here--be warned, it's a good one!

Will be back later today to post review of Kitty Goes to War!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that she posted it but I'm refusing to read it. :(

    I will not do that to myself!

    Plus, I promoted her author bus tour and I've been promised an early eBook copy of t. :) I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!