Jul 11, 2010

In My Mailbox

I can do another In My Mailbox post this week because I actually got some books. About half that I bought and half that I won in contests.

In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post created by Kristi at The Story Siren.

This week I received a book I won from the Paranormal Summer Fest Contest:


Night Myst by Yasmine Galenorn

















An ARC of Ivy Devlin's Low Red Moon that I got from Jess over at The Cozy Reader















And the rest I bought myself:

Blood Law by Jeannie Holmes, her debut novel that I learned about at RT, it's been a long wait!
















And finally I bought Unholy Magic by Stacia Kane, the second book in her new Chess Putnam series!














So what did everyone else get this week?

2 comments:

  1. I am holding Night Myst hostage on my TBR shelf right now and your win Low Red Moon looks spooky. I keep seeing Blood Law and Unholy Magic everywhere so they are flagged on my wishing lists! My Mailbox Post

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Low Red Moon! I'm looking forward to your review. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!