Aug 31, 2019

Challenges Wrap-up: AUGUST

CHALLENGE 1: 2019 New Release Challenge

In the Woods by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel (7/16/19)
Unearthed by Cecy Robson (9/24/19)--Review to come at a later date


I surpassed my goal of 30 books this month by adding 2 more to the tally!



CHALLENGE 2: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2019

A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter (9/26/15)
Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco (9/18/18)


2 more down! I'm up to 13 and I will have this challenge finished by the end of September or so help me!! Lol.



CHALLENGE 3: 2019 Discussion Challenge




I surpassed by updated goal of this challenge once again! I have now even reached TOP level!!!


 
CHALLENGE 4: 2019 Series Enders Reading Challenge

A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter (White Rabbit Chronicles)


This challenge was already completed but now I surpassed it! And if I complete my goal for reading 2 more backlist titles, it will also add 2 more titles here!









1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!