Aug 11, 2019

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


I survived another week in hell. Luckily I took a vacation day and hung out with my family over the weekend, so it was really nice. Sadly, very little reading was done, so yeah, that part suffered! I had one interview this week that went pretty good, but I'm pretty sure I was one of their very first candidates they interviewed for round 1, so my hopes were dashed a little early on, but you never know. Hoping to have something better come along this week. 


Here's what I bought this week:


 

Sea Witch Rising by Sarah Henning--this is the only book I bought that I actually need to read! Lol!
House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig--keeper copy! An AMAZING retelling of The 12 Dancing Princesses!!
Vow of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson--keeper copy!
#murderfunding by Gretchen McNeil--keeper copy!


And that's it for me! I've been doing a little too much online shopping with book boxes this month...and with the most recent announcements, I am pretty sure I'm nearly halfway to another gift card with my cc company! LOL!! What did you all get this week?







8 comments:

  1. Aww Jess, I hope this week is better for you! I'm excited to read House of Salt and Sorrows!
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you hear something soon about a new job, just don't give up! Enjoy your cool new reads! I want to read #murderfunding really bad but didn't get a review copy..pouts. :)

    Have a great week!
    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for #MurderFunding!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are hanging in there and that you got to spend some QT with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo Sea Witch Rising, I still need to grab that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also got House of Salt and Sorrows this week! I am really excited to get to it. Thanks for sharing!

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! I'm still waiting on my keeper copy of House of Salt and Sorrows. I loved that book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that something works out for you on the job front very soon. Yay for getting a day off even if you didn't get a lot of reading done. Enjoy your new books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!