Nov 30, 2021

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: November

CHALLENGE 1: 2021 New Release Challenge

NONE this month! But I've already doubled my goal!



CHALLENGE 2: Beat the Backlist 2021 Reading Challenge


Rise of the Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz (5/23/17)
Escape from the Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz (6/4/19)
A Magical Match by Juliet Blackwell (4/3/18)
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge (5/5/15)


39/20, nearly doubled!!




CHALLENGE 4: 2021 Series Enders Challenge


Escape from the Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz (Descendants)


15/10!! I'm on a fast track to get 2 more series finished before the end of the year so I'd say I did pretty good!





CHALLENGE 4: 2021 Discussion Challenge

Creatures of the Night Tag
Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag
Authors I'm Thankful For
Thanksgiving Book Tag



29/25, not my best year of discussions but still doing good! I can probably bump myself up to the next level at least with 2 more discussions!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!