Nov 22, 2021

Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag

So I saw this fun tag over at Feed Your Fiction Addiction and since I love anything Halloween or spooky related I thought I'd do it now despite it being November! Nicole found this tag over at Twirling Book Princess  though the original creator is unknown. I also borrowed the above image from Nicole as well.


The Rules:

  • Pick 5 books, Nicole recommends not reading ahead to see what the situations will be
  • Turn to a random page in each book, the first name you see will be on your Zombie Survival Team
  • Repeat
    • You should have ten names now
    • Keep in mind the order you chose your books and names

 

The situations:

 

The first person to die: Jen, Near the Bone by Christina Henry

Oh. Well.

 

The person you trip to get away from the zombies: Ian, Wicked Bite by Jeaniene Frost 

Sorry Ian, but you'll be okay!


The first person to turn into a zombie: Kat, Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Oh, Daemon's never going to let her live this down


The person who trips YOU to get away from the zombies: Jacks, Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber

So believable!


The idiot of the team: Emery Adams, The Curse of the Tenth Grave by Darynda Jones

I honestly can't remember her well. She was a one-and-done character for this book if I'm recalling. Can't remember if she was a murder victim even! Whoops. Lol.


The "brains" of the team: Mattie, Near the Bone by Christina Henry

Mattie did have some smarts, so it's doable


The team's medic: Ereshki, Wicked Bite by Jeaniene Frost

Another character I can't really remember all that well! The only problem is were they friend or foe?


The weapons expert: Dee, Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I can see this, sorta. Dee was savvy, so who's to say she wouldn't get weapons smart during a zombie apocalypse?


The brawler: Marisol, Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber

This one I'm not too sure of! We might be doomed if she's our brawler! Lol.


The Team Captain: Cookie, Curse of the Tenth Grave by Darynda Jones

Another uneasy choice, but again, Cookie is pretty savvy in her own right, just not as much as Charley was.


Wow! This was fun! Though I question whether our team will survive since we've a variety of characters and I'm not too sure of their loyalty status either. Lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!