May 13, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: Do you post negative reviews? Do you promote those reviews if you post? (submitted by Heather @ MM Romance Reviewed)


MY ANSWER: I don't like to call them negative reviews...but yes, I do. If the book just didn't work for me and I only finished it because I got to that point where I just wanted to see what would happen anyway, I'll still post a review. I will basically just state what didn't work for me and what likely caused my disconnect with the story. 

As far as promotion goes, I wouldn't really do anything to say, "hey come read this review of a book I didn't care for." So I guess I wouldn't do anything to promote it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!