May 29, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Did this week just move ever so slowly for everyone else? Friday was absolutely unbearable as the usual call I sit in on ran wayyyy over. We're lucky when the planned 90 minute call ends early, but this one ran over. By thirty minutes! Needless to say I was pretty much spent after that and still had over 2 hours left in the day. My brain was pretty much mush. So I know I have a few things waiting for me in the inbox when I get back, but hopefully tackling it after a nice long weekend should be easier!

I was also going through book mail hell this week! None of my B&N tracking numbers were updating since they shipped last Sunday! Legit checked one after delivery and they still never showed any updates. At all! I wonder if the processing whatever thing gave me the wrong tracking numbers because when I searched for them, UPS kept saying to use tracking numbers that weren't old or something. Which as a book lover, you can imagine how stressful it is to not be able to track where your preciouses are!

 

Anyway, here is what finally arrived to me this week...and the last two were bought at B&N yesterday with my wonderful coupon!


The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout--my hardcover that was lost in limbo for all I knew finally arrived! And I totally forgot or just flat out didn't know that it was going to be SIGNED!! And the naked hardcover is even more amazing too!
 

Kiss of the Selkie by Tessonja Odette
Spark of Ash by Molly E. Lee--my keeper copy!

 

Bravely by Maggie Stiefvater--been meaning to pick this up all month and I finally got out to the bookstore yesterday!
Hide by Kiersten White--super excited for this thriller!

 
 

Then I got what I believe was my hardcover preorder goodie for The War of Two Queens. There was no note included, so I wasn't entirely sure what it was for! But after reading the comic strip I was gathering that that was what this was!


Then I got my most recent A Touch of Magic Designs order!

I got an Emilia and Wrath print, the middle freebie is from Crescent City, and then I got the Feyre mermaid and Rhys print!


I also got the special Magic Lives Inside Us pin, plus this month's cupcake pin, which was Nevernight!



Then I got my Fairy Loot deck of cards that was supposed to be in the March box I think?


And that was it for me this week! It was stressful both work and book wise, but it ended happy...book wise! Lol. What all did you get this week?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!