Aug 30, 2026

Stacking the Shelves--This is It!!

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.


Another week in the books. Well, I the offer I put in on the townhouse last week was actually accepted!! I am now in the long grueling process of buying a home and OMG my head hurts! This was something school could never prepare you for! Lol. What's making it somewhat worse is that my original lender is out on maternity leave, her backup is on vacation for a few days, but I do still have people I can reach out to, it's just hard still. For one they have a wrong address down in ALLLLLLLLL the paperwork. For the last few years I've used my parents' address as my mailing address who live in the neighboring state to me, it's like legit right over the border, so it's not far at all and I lived with my sister. I would go back and forth between houses and whatnot when it was needed for one reason or another, but for whatever reason they took my "mailing address" as my "residential address" and I am like no no no. I've told them twice now and the documents I need to sign still reflect the mailing address and I keep saying I do not feel comfortable signing these because they say I LIVE at my mailing address and not my actual address. The bad thing is everything is virtual now. They use an app for all the paperwork, they work remote. The dang "papers" are always loading when I try to go back and forth to read them, like I'll be reading page 7 and be like wait, what did it say on page 4, scroll back and have to wait for it load...it's aggravating. They did start sending me a PDF version of it, but that's when I saw the wrong address again on the papers and I am like I can't sign this because it's saying I live somewhere I don't. I felt like this would come back to bite me in the you know what eventually, but at the time I was worried about getting my important mail. A few other little things are popping up as well, but it is the weekend and we're heading to a holiday. But hopefully we can get these things cleared up eventually.

I am so glad I have a long weekend coming up because I have to say this was a very long week! I had a headache trying to deal with some of this new homeownership-ness. I did make some progress on a few things with it. I'd get that paperwork signed if someone will tell me when I can expect to see my actual address reflected in the paperwork! Lol. This week I also have a book signing to go to! And naturally, my B&N copy of the book has NOT shipped yet but my other preorders have! I'm like WHY?! I just need that ONE book to ship ON TIME so I can get it ON TIME! Lol.

This week I actually didn't get much. I guess there were no preorders for this week, but I know next week is another story! I did get my Fairy Loot book for the month which I once again forgot which title it was but I was excited to get it because it was one I wanted and I had forgotten about ordering it before its US release!  This FL cover is alright. I mean, I kind of like the US one better when I think of it, but I'll still just keep this one. Gotta start cutting back on the multiples. Minus Stephanie Garber of course! Lol.






And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!