Jun 10, 2011

Friday Hops

This blogger hop was created by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.

Here are the rules:
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!):

Who is the ONE author that you are DYING to meet?

MY ANSWER: Ooh another tough one! I've been lucky to have met quite a few amazing authors!! Let's see one of the many authors I haven't met yet that I would love to would be Lilith Saintcrow! I've read both her Dante Valentine series and her Jill Kismet series, plus her standalone Steelflower and one of her older books, plus her YA Strange Angels series and novellas spread throughout my anthology collections! I have tons of her writing and I would just love to be able to meet her!









Another author or two that I would like to meet would be Marianne Curley (left), she wrote Old Magic and the Guardians of Time Trilogy, some of my fave YA books I read when I was younger and of course L.J. Smith as well! Totally LOVED her Forbidden Game trilogy and Vampire Diaries too of course!




This is a weekly blog meme created by Parajunkee's View.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com/
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is: The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?

MY ANSWER: Ooh tough one! There are just so many great female characters that I like and of course they have a great guy at their side. Hmm...


I guess I would pick Mac from Karen Marie Moning's Fever series! Mac was totally awesome! She's a strong willed character with snark and wit. And OMG...Barrons?! Enough said!



17 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't wanna be Bone's Kitten? *dreamy sigh* LOVE that man. Great choice for sure! :D

    Just noticed your comment on my blog (timing there!), and yes, I've recently redesigned it! During the move to Wordpress.org, since Blogger just kept bugging me. After having added a number of extra HTML codes and leaving me with 20 spaces after one enter click, I just gave up. Loving the new one though, so I'm happy! Glad you like it, was afraid people wouldn't!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, great choice! Thanks for visiting me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Stopping by via the Hop. I haven't had the chance to read any of Lilith Saintcrow's novels yet, but I heard they're amazing! I would love to meet LJ Smith as well! :D My post this week is here.

    Don't miss loads of fun!

    ~Zakiya LadyWings

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy Friday Jessica! Yeah, Mac has it good with all her adventures and her ongoing "sort-of-maybe-going-to-be-a-thing" with Barrons. :-) I must try some more Lilith St. Crow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really, really need to read the Fever series already! :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog! I luuurve Georgina and all her antics :o)

    Mac is a fantastic pick!! I thought about her, too, as well as Cat from the Night Huntress series. :o)

    Mickey @ imabookshark

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of Lilith Saintcrow, but I'll have to check out some of her books! And Barrons...I've heard so much about that character...I need to read Fever soon!

    Thanks for stopping by Between the Covers! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The author I am dying to meet is Lynsay Sands. Not a big surprise but I'd love to meet her.

    If I could switch places with one character from a novel it would be Stephanie Plum. I'd kick Joe to the streets and snuggle up for some good fun with Ranger. ;)

    Or I'd switch with one of the heroines from one of the Argeneau series, that way I'd be imortal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. UGH I still haven't started this series! Quite a few people have picked Mac this week! And I got my answer up. Sorry ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read the Fever series yet... *gasp* Been on my TBR forever!

    I would love to meet Lili St Crow as well. She seems really cool.

    And special mention to your commenter Jessica Rabbit... I love Stephanie Plum!!!! LOL

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Francesca @ Under The Covers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping through. I just started the fourth Fever book. Wow...Barrons.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by. You have picked some interesting authors for your list. It's very hard to pick just one! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Jessica, just stopping by on the follow & hop! Thx for stopping by! Jessica I love the new look of the blog, looks great!
    Have a terrific weekend reading !!!
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! I haven't thought about the Guardians of Time trilogy in ages. Such a blast from the past. I should go dig those up again. :)

    Old follower
    -Andie

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so lucky to have met so many authors already. I don't know what I would do if I got the chance to meet one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I NEED to get my hands on her Fever series! Why am I the only one who hasn't read those books!?! They sound so good, definitely adding them to my tbr list and getting them pronto! Great answer! ;)

    ~Loren

    ReplyDelete
  17. L.J. Smith, can I say that I love you for a lifetime and just leave it at that?! Because, I do. lol. I love reading all of her books, but I think TVD is my favorite. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!