Jun 5, 2011

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's topic is: FAVORITE BOOKS SERIES FINALE

*in no particular order


The Shifters series by Rachel Vincent
After all the turmoil and whatnot that we had to endure throughout the series, the stress of so many events and occurrences, I was very pleased and happy with the ending here!

Signs of the Zodiac series by Vicki Pettersson
This was another fabulous ending to the series! All the loosends were tied up and I liked that. There's also a bit that leaves you knowing the characters will move on without us and I like knowing that the characters still live their lives even if there aren't going to be any more books.

The Fever series by Karen Marie Moning
I was actually pleased with this ending as well. One event at the end, which everyone who read it knows about, totally shocked me and I didn't quite like it's surprise factor that much. I liked the shock a little, but wished there would've been more of a hint to the matter. But still fabulous ending to a fabulous series!

The Gardella Vampire Chronicles by Colleen Gleason
The love triangle factor was in this one and I was dying to know who Victoria chose and who was the man on the cover. So much was happening in this series I wanted to know the HEA ending! And what an ending it was! Surprising and shocking!! Loved it!

The Weather Wardens by Rachel Caine
Total Eclipse
This was one of my fave series and first UF ones as well and every book left me craving more and more of Jo and David! I was dying to know that after all the chaos they endured if they would ever get their HEA ending. 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Picks!!! LOVED 4 of those, the fifth I dont know hehe =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to participate in this week's Top 5, but I couldn't think of 5 series that have finished. I love KMM's series and the Shifter series! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Alpha! As for the others.... Well I haven't read any of them! *Hangs head in shame* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great picks! Alpha, Shadowfever and As Shadows Fade were all amazing!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!