Jun 26, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post hosted by Kirsti over at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Kind of a slow week. Which isn't too bad since it gives me time to work on my TBR pile since I do have awesome summer releases coming up!!

Also since I write this post early and may not have gotten all my books in the mail that I was expecting, I'm going to take a guess as to what came! 

This week I got one of the books I won recently at Sara's Urban Fantasy Blog, via the publisher:


Then books that I ordered online and that likely came while I was away were:

Hexes and Hemlines by Juliet Blackwell
Hexed by Kevin Hearne

Typical that book 2 in Kevin Hearne's Iron Druid Chronicles comes before book 1! When I check the tracking device Hexed was in my area while Hounded, had just left California! Oh brother. 

So that's what I got this week. Not likely buying anything while I'm away since the Borders closed in Wisconsin where I'm going!

5 comments:

  1. Great books this week. The Kevin Hearne books I have heard so many good things about- they are definitely on my wishlist. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both Hounded and Hexed on my TBR mountain but haven't had a chance to read them yet. I am mired in a re-read of a series and have lots of review books that I must read SOON. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books! Hexed sounds really interesting. :) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool books! I really want to read Hounded and Hexed! Hope you enjoy all of them!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great IMM. I have a copy of Dead On The Delta, I won it in a contest. lol. I can't wait to read it! :)

    Hexes and Hemlines looks like a lot of fun. *g*

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!