Jun 18, 2011

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's topic is: BOOKS FOR A PNR 1ST TIMER

*in no particular order

Okay this one's a little harder since I considering that I read more UF books and sometimes I can't quite distinguish UF from PNR, so I'm going to give this one a try and if some books might be more UF than PNR, my apologies!

The Riley Jenson Guardian series by Keri Arthur
Probably one of the more intense series I read, more romance than I originally thought.

Nikki & Michael series by Keri Arthur
Actually read this one before her Riley series, had the budding romance go from start to finish. Pretty good series.

Night Tracker series by Cheyenne McCray
A series I recently got into, very edgy but still steamy enough for PNR!

The Gardella Vampire Chronicles by Colleen Gleason
 A fun series that Larissa recommended to me awhile back, think Buffy in Victorian times!

Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh
One I read recently and just totally love for some reason! A very good series with angels!

5 comments:

  1. I have only read the first one. I am going to have to check out the rest of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read everything by Keri Arthur - she's one of my favourite authors and I enjoyed Nalini Singh's Angel Series :) I have some Colleen G and Cheyenne McCray books on my Kobo to read.
    Old Follower
    www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Keri Arthur and Nalini Singh. I'll have to check out the rest of your top 5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only one I've read is Angel's Blood and really liked it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list!

    I read the Nikki and Michael series before Riley's as well hehe

    Miss them! =D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!