May 6, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

 Last Week I Read:

The Shattered Dark by Sandy Williams (5 stars)



Review that was Posted:

Dead Man's Deal by Jocelynn Drake (5 stars)



About to Start Reading:

Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards (ARC)



What I Hope to Read This Week:

Wicked as They Come by Delilah S. Dawson



Other Posts of Interest:





5 comments:

  1. Nice looking bunch of covers. I haven't read any of them though. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dead Man's Deal will go straight to my TBR! It sounds pretty intriguing :)

    Thanks for stopping by my It's Monday!... post earlier.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read The Shadow Reader, but I'm glad you loved the sequel. And I should start soon Black City. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black City is one of those books I'm kicking myself for not reading yet. I really need to get on that. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK your reads look cooler than mine. LOL Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Beth @ Free Spirit Books

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!