May 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves--The OMG RT Edition

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


Since I went to RT last week I got quite the haul!! It's pretty overwhelming too when I look at what I did. I kept telling myself to leave the book signing after I went through, but I went through 4 times! Buying more and more books and other bookish goodies! 

So here's what I got at RT:


Okay group picture since there are too many books to photo them all from Goodreads, same with linking...too many!

So here's what I bought/got at the panels and/or parties at RT:

Firelight by Kristen Callihan (a keeper copy)--SIGNED
Moonglow by Kristen Callihan--SIGNED
Winterblaze by Kristen Callihan--SIGNED
Team Human by Sarah Rees Brennan--SIGNED
Doomed by Tracey Deebs (keeper copy/impulse buy!)--SIGNED
The Never Prayer by Aaron Ritchey--SIGNED
Hidden by Sophie Jordan (keeper copy/impulse buy!)--SIGNED
Rogue Descendant by Jenna Black--SIGNED
The Mage in Black by Jaye Wells (the new cover/impulse buy!)--SIGNED
First Blood by Susan Sizemore, Erin McCarthy, Chris Marie Green & Meljean Brook--SIGNED by Chris
Towering by Alex Flinn
Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler (UK Edition)--SIGNED
Undead for a Day by Chris Marie Green, Nancy Holder & Linda Thomse-Sundstrom--SIGNED by ALL!!
Hereafter by Tara Hudson (physical copy)--SIGNED
The Holders by Juliana Scott (free book handed to me by author!!)--SIGNED
Wings by Aprilynne Pike (physical copy)--SIGNED
Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep--SIGNED
Elegy by Tara Hudson (ARC)--SIGNED
The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason (ARC)
Sweet Legacy by Tere Lynn Childs (ARC)--SIGNED
Replica by Jenna Black (ARC)--SIGNED
The Arrivals by Melissa Marr (ARC)--SIGNED
Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting (keeper copy/freebie)--SIGNED
Shards and Ashes by Multiple Authors
On Fire by Nancy Holder--SIGNED
The Beautiful and the Cursed

So yeah, I bought/got all those books and then I bought some clothing...

The item in the top corner is a night shirt that says My Shelves Runneth Over
Then you can see the next two t-shirts, these were from Anderson's
The third one came from a shop at ClubRT that was special to the RT Convention! They had this one and ones that said Readers Gone Wild. Since I am an aspiring author, I went with Writers Gone Wild!



Then I bought these two cameos from this seller who was there last year. He also does these amazing drawings but my wall space is covered with bookshelves and what's not is covered with movie posters and other photos I have no intention of moving.

But anyway, this year I bought a Sagittarius cameo since that's my Zodiac sign and then I guess what we call the Steampunk Octopus? What is this guy called? I know I have two necklaces with him on it already, but this in a cameo and in GLOWS IN THE DARK!! Oh yeah!! And since he had chains this year I just bought them from him instead of going to another store!

I also downloaded Cloud City by Jeanne C. Stein for FREE during the Convention! Glad I brought my computer with me!

And then...yes I have one more RT item! I won this at a panel from Jeaniene Frost:

A $25 e-gift card to Barnes and Noble!! Yay! Money for books!!


So that was my RT haul, now here's my post RT haul: 


In the mail this week came:

 Dead Man's Deal by Jocelynn Drake--a keeper copy since I read it already!
Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris--a SIGNED copy!


Then for review from the publishers I got via Netgalley:

 Hidden by Marianne Curley (ARC)*

*I actually already read this one! And in 1 day!


Awhile back I won the Fools for Books Giveaway at Gizmo's Reviews, I chose this one:

Wicked as She Wants by Delilah S. Dawson

Thanks again, Shelley!!

And then--yeah, it was a good week--I cashed in some of my Coke Rewards to get one of these, because truly there can never be enough of them:

A $20 e-Gift Card to Barnes and Noble!!


And now I am done! So what did you get?!



 

33 comments:

  1. Awesome haul!!! You got so many signed books. I'm jealous :X
    Hope you enjoy reading all of them!!! Have a fantastic week (:

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stack of books. I love signed copies and I see some very interesting titles in your pile there! Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, Jessica! That is an awesome STS this week! Loaded with goodies! I'm glad you had fun at RT, maybe I can get there in a couple years or so. I definitely need the new Sookie book, my friend has read it and is dying to discuss. Great haul!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! But what's RT? xD

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing haul!! Sounds like a great trip and I love thos ecameos!!

    My Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So many amazing books! I'm so jealous of the trip :) I love Wings and Hidden is a great book too. I love the t-shirts :) Happy reading!

    My SS: http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/showcase-sunday-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooooow! That's a MASSIVE hall and I am so jealous that you got to go to RT! I wish the UK did stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing haul! I hope you enjoy all your new books and stuff. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my STS! You have so many great books, I don't even know where to start on commenting. I just started the Holders and I have Towering on my Kindle. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So...much...stuff!! I really love those cameo's, do you remember the artist's name? And I LOVE all of those shirts!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake- Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow ok now I hate you, I'm so so so so jealous! I wan't everything. If well... you know want to share with me lol. Happy reading darling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Amazing haul this week! I hope you LOVE Wings! I really adored that series! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cool haul. Great books & awesome items. Good for you :)

    happy reading!

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-38.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing haul Jessica! Looks like you are set for the summer and all that swag, and gift cards..woot! woot! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woot! WOot ! Good for you to get all those awesome books. Gift Cards are a wonderful thing. Plus tons of books. I hope you enjoy your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  16. O.O Guurrrlll I am sooo jealous. Wow. Luckyyy(: Nice haul
    http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woah, amazing haul! I really can't wait for Shards & Ashes. It sounds like such an awesome read. :) I hope you enjoy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, wow, that is one huge pile of books. Some of those I really loved. I hope you will too.
    Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! So much awesomeness! I especially love those shirts - I can never find cute bookish shirts around here...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! How are you going to find time to read all of those books??? Great haul! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow. Tons of great books!! Hope you had fun at RT :)
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW great haul especially with them being signed as well one very jealous person writing this :) Hope you enjoy all your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an excellent haul! Those necklaces are lovely and the books sound great. Can't wait to see your thoughts on some of them. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice haul! I hope RT was lots and lots of fun!
    -Scott Reads It

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG RT AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Elegy!!!! Firelight, Moonglow, Winterblaze by Callihan!!!! Shards and Ashes!!!! AHHHH!!!!!

    *flops over*

    *twitches*

    I'm too overcome by all the awesomeness. Don't mind me.

    D:

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG! So many awesome books. Plus Tees. Plus Cameos. I'm envious - in a good way.

    Happy reading and sorry for the slow response.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the shirts and amazing haul from RT.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great haul of course! Love the shirts! :-) Btw...I didn't know you can get B&N gift cards from Coke Rewards. I'm checking it out, I usually just use mine for movie tickets. :-P Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW!! What a fantastic haul! I'm glad that you got to go to RT - lucky! Enjoy all your goodies!!

    Ems

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome update and look at that haul! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What an amazing haul!! I wish I lived in the states so I could go to RT!!

    Thanx for visiting my StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. What an awesome week! I love the cameos (my zodiac sign is Sagittarius as well!) and the shirts!

    And I didn't know that you can get giftcards from Coke Rewards? I just always threw my bottle tops away. I'm going to have to actually start entering them now!

    -Britney @ I Eat Words

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!