May 25, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.


Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.

2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.

3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)

4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: BEST TV/MOVIE SIDEKICKS!


*in no particular order


DONKEY
Sidekick to Shrek

Donkey was definitely my fave from the movies Shrek! Of course, Puss takes the cake as well when he pops in in movie 2, but still, Donkey was the first!



CARL
Sidekick to Van Helsing (Hugh Jackman)

He was the friar sidekick to Van Helsing in the Hugh Jackman and Kate Beckinsale movie in 04. What is definitely one of my all time fave movies. He was a very funny guy, taking you by surprise by what he was allowed to do and say since he was a friar!



DAVID
Sidekick to Selene in Underworld Awakening

I totally loved Theo James' role in Underworld Awakening! Plus he's freaking hot! But I definitely liked how he helped Selene even though the rest of the vampire posse wasn't up for it! Soooooo cannot wait to see him as Four! Yum!!



DOG
From the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy

This dog, while not at full sidekick speed, definitely made for some great entertainment in the first three Pirates movies! Just when you thought you saw the last of him, he'd pop up in the next movie! I am a sucker for clever dogs--or any really--in movies! They have such character!



INIGO MONTOYA
Sidekick to Vizzini then Westley

And of course there's Inigo! How could you not love Inigo, or Fezzik for that matter! They're definitely a fave duo! Inigo was classic for his famous speech that he says to the Six-Fingered Man! Of course, you all know I love him and use his picture for my Wednesday post, because he does clearly state: I hate waiting.




2 comments:

  1. Donkey and Montoya are great choices. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great list! I have to agree, Donkey and Montoya are awesome =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!