May 22, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


Dawn returns from L.A. with terrifying news: In his greed for power, the maniacal Day Walker Sin is raising an army and infecting his followers with the Thirst—a rabieslike disease that will turn them into mindless killers. To stop him, Dawn and Victor will have to convince humans and vampires to work together before it’s too late.














Can't wait to see how this one ends! Although I definitely need a recap since I last read this second book too many books ago! Sadly, I did just read it this year!!  

TITLE: After Daybreak
AUTHOR: J.A. London
PUBLISHER: Harper Teen
GENRE: Paranormal YA
RELEASE DATE: June 25, 2013




He’s arrogant, domineering, and... To. Die. For.

Hunter is a ruthless killer. And the Department of Defense has him firmly in their grasp, which usually doesn’t chafe too badly because he gets to kill bad guys. Most of the time he enjoys his job. That is, until he’s saddled with something he’s never had to do before: protect a human from his mortal enemy.

Serena Cross didn’t believe her best friend when she claimed to have seen the son of a powerful senator turn into something... unnatural. Who would? But then she witnesses her friend’s murder at the hands of what can only be an alien, thrusting her into a world that will kill to protect their secret.

Hunter stirs Serena’s temper and her lust despite their differences. Soon he’s doing the unthinkable—breaking the rules he’s lived by, going against the government to keep Serena safe. But are the aliens and the government the biggest threats to Serena’s life…or is it Hunter?     



Let's face it, what JLA fan is not eagerly awaiting this one?! Very excited to read about other characters in the Lux world!! I just hope it actually releases on the day Goodreads says!    


TITLE: Obsession
AUTHOR: Jennifer L. Armentrout
PUBLISHER: Entagled Publishing, LLC (Covet)
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: May 31, 2013



   

30 comments:

  1. I definitely want both of these! I'm really curious to see how the trilogy will end and Arum just sounds awesome :)

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover of the first, both are new names to me, though!

    http://www.readerswonderland.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should really start on Armentrout's books, I have a few and haven't read one... :X

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking that we are going to be stealing from each other!! lol!! Love the cover of After Daybreak!!!!

    Here’s My WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks, Jessica! I still need to try JLA's books, and Obsession sounds really good, but I didn't realise it's a Lux spin-off :) I need to read those soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man the cover to Daybreak is gorgeous! Good picks, I've been wanting to read that series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, hopefully you get them soon and enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices! I'm waiting on After Daybreak too, haven't book two yet though so will be able to read them one after the other!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally with you with your choice of After Daybreak. I really want to pre-order it so that I can find out how it wraps up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice picks. Looks like I have a new series to add to the tbr. After Daybreak sounds really good.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh I must read about Hunter..yum! Great picks my friend:) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. After Daybreak sounds really, really good!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two I am DEFINITELY waiting for! I can't wait to read both! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They both sound great! :D

    My WoW

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely waiting on Obsession! Had it on mine last week :D After Daybreak looks fantastic as well! Great choices here. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i haven't read a darkness before dawn yet because i was in a paranormal break when it came out but i think i can start a new paranormal series now. it's been a while. j.a. london's series one i'm considering. happy reading :)

    check out my WoW this week

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Obsession is on my wishlist too. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog]]

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't heard of that first series. Thanks for pointing it out! And thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love the first cover. the second author is so popular!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay for Obsession!!! :D And I definitely want to read J.A. London's books too!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hear it for JAL books today!!!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  21. Holy crap! I just finished Obsidian so Obsession looks very appealing to me right now even though I have a ways to go. Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  22. I still want to read Darkness before Dawn. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I haven't started reading the Darkness Before Dawn series yet. Maybe I will get to them sometime soon. Obsession sounds really good too. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for stopping by.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooooh I'm loving the cover for After Daybreak! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. At some point I'll read the Darkness Before Dawn Books. I have them, I just haven't read them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I still need to read Darkness Before Dawn, but I am so so so excited for Obsession!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oww! This book look so interesting! And the covers are very pretty :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  28. I need to read Opal before Obsession comes out. Smoking cover!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Haven't read these series but I've been seeing them everywhere. I'm stuck with my own tbr. >.<

    Thanks for droppin by!

    Michelle Shouts Random

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!