Jan 2, 2014

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
 
 
This week's question is: What were your favorite books of 2013?
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Oh toughie! I did just answer this on Tuesday for my Top Ten Fave Reads for 2013. Some of those were Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Taste of Darkness by Maria V. Snyder, Allegiant by Veronica Roth, Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost, Moonglow by Kristen Callihan, Replica by Jenna Black...lots of YA titles blew me away this year!



There were still some good adult books too, it's just hard to reflect back on the year of all that I read and what I loved and really loved and all that jazz! But these were a few of the ones that I could recall at the top of my head!

I read quite a bit of Alyssa Rose Ivy's Crescent Chronicles and the start of her Empire Chronicles and really enjoyed those! Quite a few NA books surprised me this year too! I think Greta and the Goblin King was one...meaning if it was considered NA.





17 comments:

  1. You've already got your FAF up on Thursday night and I"m not even started yet! Go Girl!
    Beth @ Free Spirit Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I also really like the Flight series :) Thanks for stopping by!

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices I really enjoyed Moonglow too! Old follower : )

    MY FF and int giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to read Allegiant either the end of this month or beginning of next, just depending how things go. Can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved Origin and need to read some Alyssa Rose Ivy!!

    Old follower. Thanks for stopping by my FFF

    I am also giving away any of my 2013 favorites here! Please enter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your picks, Jessica. I've been meaning to pick up Alyssa Rose Ivy - love her covers! ;) Origin, Twice Tempted, and Greta and the Goblin King are all waiting on me. :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look so good!
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/01/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also read Moonglow this year and its definitely one of the best.
    Thanks for stopping by the Harem and Happy New Year.
    Old follower :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choices, founds some great ones for the Tbr list!
    :)

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love The Crescent Chronicles and can't wait to read Soar!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog . . Old follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choices, Jess! :)

    I have the whole Divergent series on my tbr to read before the films come out. Hopefully I will be able to squeeze them in :)

    Old follower :)

    Here is my hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice choice of books. You have a few there which are on my TBR list for this year.
    Origin is definitely on the top.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Origin was incredible! :)

    My FF. New follower via GFC.

    Emily @All in a Book

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVED Origin! Can't wait for Opposition. I still haven't read Allegiant. I'm too scared LOL. Plus the major spoilers people threw out on Twitter ruined things a bit. Waiting to get over that still ;) Happy Friday. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read any of those books, but I can't wait to get my hands on Allegiant.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I wish you a Happy New Year!
    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many pretties on your list! These all look fabulous and I haven't read any of them *gulp*, so much to catch up on! Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely be adding some of these to my TBR!

    New Follower via GFC
    Evie @Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  17. Finally, someone who liked Allegiant as much as I did!
    Old follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!