Feb 10, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

Poison Princess by Kresley Cole (3.75 stars)
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (4 stars)
Wicked After Midnight by Delilah S. Dawson (4 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

Wild Things by Chloe Neill (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Only the Good Die Young by Chris Marie Green
Endless Knight by Kresley Cole


Other Posts of Interest:





3 comments:

  1. You had a great week! I can't wait to get to Wild Things. I liked Poison Princess and am eager to get a copy of Endless Knight. I read Cruel Beauty for review. Otherwise, the slow start would have had me setting it aside. I ended up enjoying it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cruel Beauty sounds interesting, but I've been seeing so many mixed reviews on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice week for you. I don't read this genre, but I do like the covers. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier this week. It is always nice to see your comments.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!