Feb 1, 2014

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: Books I'm Dying For in 2014!


*in no particular order


OPPOSITION
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Yup, the coverless book takes the first spot! Dying to see how this series ends, yet sad that its ending.


TRAITOR SON
by Julie Kagawa

Okay, another coverless one! But yay! The 3rd Call of the Forgotten has a title now!! After that evil, evil cliffhanger, I am DYING to read this one! 


THE FOREVER SONG
by Julie Kagawa

Julie was just evil with her cliffhangers last year! So yet again, dying to read this one! At least we have a pretty cover to go with the title! And there's a release date! Let's hope Netgalley gets it and I get approved quickly for it! ;)


TALON
by Julie Kagawa

It's the year of Julie! Dying to read her newest series that's already been optioned for a movie!! I mean how awesome is that that Universal did that before we readers even get the book?!


DOROTHY MUST DIE
by Danielle Paige

This story just sounds so awesome! I mean, never in a hundred years would I have thought to turn Dorothy into a villain! Cannot wait to read this one!


Okay, going to be a bad little girl and choose 5 adult titles too! It may be "cheating" but when you read both adult and YA and some select NA, it's hard to pick 5 books overall! Luckily there's not enough Paranormal NA yet for me to have to have 3 categories of Top 5 Sundays! 


SIXTH GRAVE ON THE EDGE
by Darynda Jones

Always ready for more Charley and Reyes!!


EVERNIGHT
by Kristen Callihan

Soooo ready to read this one as we got to meet these two in Shadowdance, and let's just say there meeting wasn't a happy one!! Anxious to see how they turn into a couple, because it's obvious that they will be one!


VISIONS
by Kelley Armstrong

Sooo ready for more in Kelley's new series! It's freaking awesome!!


THE BEAUTIFUL ASHES
by Jeaniene Frost

I do believe Jeaniene has called this her Paranormal NA series so I am anxious to read this new world of hers too!


ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG
by Chris Marie Green

Sooo excited for Chris's new paranormal series! And the MC is a ghost! How cool is that?! Cannot wait to read this one!





5 comments:

  1. You've have some fab books on your list, Jessica. I can't wait for Opposition myself. And JFrost's new one. Oh, and KArmstrong's too. Plus, you've given me a few new books to check out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot, woot for Opposition. So effing excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo excited for Opposition and Julie Kagawa has some amazing books being released, I can't wait! I'm keen to start on Kelley Armstrong's adult series.

    A great post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice haul, Jessica! I love Shatter Me so much! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did :)

    I can't wait for JKagawa's books, either. I love all her stories :)

    Have an amazing week :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!