Nov 20, 2014

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: Create an ad listing all the qualities and qualifications of your perfect co-blogger. via Girl of 1000 Wonders 


MY ANSWER: Ooh another toughie!

WANTED: A reader/reviewer who loves the paranormal, whether it's YA, NA, or Adult! Must love reading and have a passion for it! Must gush over characters, writing, authors and basically be a total fangirl! Treats reading as something fun and enjoyable, does not see it as a job. Writes the reviews he/she wants to read.

No experience necessary! As long as you have ever loved one book, you're in. More than one and you're TOTALLY IN! 





10 comments:

  1. OH, that feeling you get when you fall in love with a book!! All musts, definitely, great list. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ad! You obviously actually put a little thought into it. I cheated a little this week. Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yeah to paranormal! I love a bit of the supernatural element in my stories – my NaNo novel is about that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big list! And if you ever fell in love with a book...yes...that should be in my add as well. Because than we are in the right place =) hahaha.

    Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must gush over characters, writing, authors and basically be a total fangirl!

    I think this is your most important qualification!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! I think that goes for anything you do in life; if you truly enjoy it then others will too.
    Old follower
    Jessi @ The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answer! I didn't think about including wanting someone that can gush and fangirl over all the books and characters with me! I definitely would want someone to do that with!
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reviews he or she wants, that is a great point. Reading books you want to read rather then what you have to is important. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an old follower.
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute..I completely agree with you. :)
    Old follower :)

    My FF
    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!