Nov 6, 2014

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.


Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
 

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: Craziest thing you’d be willing to do for an ARC you are dying to read (aka what would you doooo-ooo for that ARC you want? *think of the Klondike Bar music*) via A Great Read 


MY ANSWER: YAY! Another of my questions popped up!! Heehee! This one is quite difficult. I find I would do just about anything! As long as it steers clear of artistic things--because I can't draw or do anything artistic really!--or something computer related--because me and computers do not get along. Ie: I wouldn't be able to make a video really unless I played around with my iPhone and figured out how to get said recording up online...

As I said, I'm not the greatest with technology! But I find I would do just about anything! If I needed to do something publicly embarrassing, I'd likely do it just because it's an ARC!! My blogger friends of course would totally get what I was doing and why. It's the rest of society who wouldn't understand, but who cares! ;)



 

1 comment:

  1. I found this question hard :-)
    Hope you have a fantastic weekend hun.
    Old follower but I am now at W/P so would love it if you popped by.
    Kirsty xx
    http://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/11/07/ff-feature-and-follow-friday-lets-get-hopping/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!