Nov 10, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.
Last Week I Read:

Battle for Blood by Lucienne Diver (5 stars)
All In by Amanda Carlson (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Review That Was Posted:

Revolution by Jenna Black (ARC) (4.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Familiar Things by Lia Habel (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Dead Man's Hand by Kristen Painter
Captive by Aimee Carter (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:






6 comments:

  1. OHHH SOME GREAT BOOKS.

    HERES MINE
    http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Familiar things looks so good but I'm definitely reserving judgment until I see some reviews. I can't wait to read yours!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, your so not helping me with my lets not get any new books! I didn't know that the next book in the Blackcoat Rebellion ARC was out yet and now I want..lol. :( Enjoy your reading! :)

    Stormi
    Week In Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking group of books. I'll be eager to see what you think of Carter's. I read the first one but wasn't really excited about it. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I didn't know Lia Habel has a new one! I hope you'll enjoy your reading choices for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am reading HENGE by Realm Lovejoy. It is starting to get good!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!