1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc
"'Ethan, darling?' She smiled at me. 'I wish you luck. And if you do end up facing Keirran in the near future, be a love and kick his royal little ass for me, would you? I would appreciate it. Ciao, darlings.'" p 167
TITLE: The Iron Warrior
AUTHOR: Julie Kagawa
PUBLISHER: Harlequin Teen
GENRE: Paranormal/Fantasy YA
RELEASE DATE: October 27, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week's topic is: Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel
*in no particular order
1. SABAA TAHIR--really enjoyed AEITA and sooo can't wait for the next one!
2. RENEE AHDIEH--another one that was pure magic!
3. DAWN KURTAGICH--this was one creepy intense read! So hope Dawn continues with the creepy reads!
4. ALEXANDRA SIROWY--while this wasn't as creepy as I had hope for, it did have a certain creep factor to it! Plus a great mystery! Bring on another one! (though it does seem to be a standalone, but still want to read more by her!)
5. VIRGINIA BOECKER--The Witch Hunter was quite interesting! Definitely plan to continue this series!
2014 Debuts That I (Finally) Read in 2015:
6. DANIELLE VEGA--she knows how to write good twisted horror stories! I liked The Merciless but positively loved her second book, Survive the Night! So bring on the third book! What delightful horror story will keep me up at night next?!
7. ELLE COSIMANO--Nearly Gone was the right amount of creepy and terrifying! Nearly has a special ability to add a little "paranormal" like twist to the story! The sequel was just as freaky and enjoyable! I'm hoping she writes a third in the series, but plan to stick with her creepy thriller/mysteries!
2015 Debuts I Still Need to Read, but Believe I will ADORE:
8. TEMPLE WEST--heard a LOT of good things about this one and since I adore vampire stories I feel like this will be a read I adore instantly!
9. KIM LIGGETT--been hearing lots of good things about this creepy read! So I am pretty sure I will love it too!
10. M. VERANO--a totally new to me read I heard about not that long ago! Yet another horror read and told in that unique way that seems popular this year with diary entries and news clippings and such. It looks terrifying with that cover, so I suspect I will love it too!